Monday, February 8, 2010

Lucky Lucky, Hallelujah

Tamade, really so suay.

Today car skidded, crashed into a lamp post and landed hanging above a drain outside Kadena gate 1. driver side window all smashed, car door heavily dented ...

Luckily I am not hurt. Hallelujah! Managed to switched off the radio, climbed out of the car through the passenger door and broken glasses... actually I shouted "shit" calmly when the car lost control, strangely I am not frightened during the time of impact ... just felt so surreal

Anyway MPs rushed out to the scene, and started the whole SOP ... blocked the side road, take down my statement, called Jap police, called the tow truck etc

1 MP said he thought I was dead when he was running to the crash site... Hallelujah! Really lucky ne ...

Reason of crash? Not sure ... I just fixed my car brake this afternoon ... maybe road slippery due to rain... car condition sucks ...

This is my second serious accident in the year of Ox after the diving accident last summer. Both times I am lucky escape without any major injuries ...

Really Really thank God! Hallelujah! 真心祈求虎年順順利利,大吉大利。

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad you are fine! The car looked really jialat! After all these, wish you heng heng all the way! Happy CNY to you in advance! :D

Dennis Ng 黄少伟 said...

Thank you for your wishes!! Really appreciate. And can you tell me who u are?

Anonymous said...

haha! not that I don't want to tell you who I am. I happened to browse your blog. Why not you give me your email add? : )

coming back to sg for CNY?

Dennis Ng 黄少伟 said...

sure, email/ msn me at siowwee@hotmail.com

not coming back for CNY. Will do that next yr :)

Anonymous said...

Why did you have to switch off the radio ne? Glad you're ok. Please take care!

Dennis Ng 黄少伟 said...

well the radio is still playing happy music, so that's kind of surreal when I am not in the mood and have no need to listen to music then :)

anyway it is just a click, so OK la.

And may I ask you are who?