Monday, February 8, 2010

Bye bye Y1427

Today just spent the whole morning finding ways to junk my dead car ... thanks to May in Foster JVRO and Nari, I managed to find a junk yard to tow my car and scrap it and I received some money back. Went to LTO and back to insurance company, and finally settled all the stuff.

STEPS INVOLVED IN JUNKING

1) Go to Miyagi Junk Yard and ask them tow and scrap the car. Get some money back for the metal.
2) Go to Foster JVRO with the paper from junk yard to de-register car ---> proceed to Japan LTO desk for more paperwork
3) Go to Urasoe LTO ---> counter D ----> counter 2 ----> road tax refund
4) Refund JCI and/ or American car insurance

Here are some pics of my dead car ... In the day time, the damage looks quite serious ... glad to be alive ...


my first serious car accident in my life!

look at the dent! strong impact!

shattered glass



Toyota RAV 4, Y1427 , my first car. You have brought me to many places in Okinawa with my loved ones and friends. I will miss you. RIP

Thank you Lord for blessing me!

No comments: