Thursday, July 24, 2008

car revived from death ... but now tire punctured ... 真是他妈的!

car was dead due to low battery... not serious ... so paid 70 bucks (35 for towing, 35 for battery) to solve this problem.

problem solved in 2 days, quite fast, so mood getting better....

but today just discovered 1 back tire puctured by 2 nails ... had to change the tire in the office car park (Thanks Mumin for helping!) RAV4 has a spare tire behind. I have always thought this is just cosmetic, and not useful. But I found out its usefulness today ...

... tomorrow have to get new backup tire ...

I am so tired ... sianz ... ever since 8 July, things are getting unlucky for me ... how many more unlucky things can there be? ... sianz

LATEST UPDATE: went to workshop to see what can be done to the punctured tire. the guy recommended me 80 bucks for a new tire, or 8 bucks to fix the 2 holes. So guess which option I take? Of course the fix la ... couldn't bear to pay more again ...

Thanks for everyone's concern! Hope my luck will change for the better now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

relax, since you are now right at the bottom, your luck will soon escalate, just wait and see.

Anonymous said...

哇!真是有够衰!
没关系...该坏的都已经坏了吧?呵呵
快转好运了,加油!

Dennis Ng 黄少伟 said...

thank you people for the encouragement! arigato!

Anonymous said...

Almost if not every car on oka has a spare tire la... haha. Your rav is indeed a newsmaker for you. Shall consider myself lucky to have escaped in the previous oil leak close shave. But cheer up, I'll send the pics to your folder soon! :)
-L

Dennis Ng 黄少伟 said...

well, your former car now has no spare tire. Mr I decided to take out to save oil hehe ...